Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Finals countdown




Talking to Amber today she described perfectly to me how I'm feeling right now. We were talking about how my finals are getting closer and she said I remember that time, you would just want to stop and cry! And that's kindof how it is. I'm having a blast when I can do social things but school has been CRAZY lately. I also have a giant service project coming up for HSO and as it's getting closer it is getting a lot more stressful. But, officially 3 weeks from today I will be moved home! Yeah!!!!! As you can tell, I'm a little excited! So besides having fun with my FHE group school has been my life, so here are some pictures from what's been going on in the school area of my life!---



This is a picture of the cover of an artist book I had to do. It's a huge project for my art methods class and it took me probably 8 hours to do! But it's done! Yeah






One of the artist pages in my artist book......


Today I went to the Wal-mart in Rexburg to buy school supplies for the giant service project coming up. By the time I was done I had a cart full of supplies. It was pretty funny. I bought 64 notebooks, 40 erasers, scissors, rulers, and color pencils and I bought 170 pencils! And, I'm not even done yet... haha let's just say the cashier wasn't too excited when I came through her line!


2 comments:

Terri French said...

Hang in there. We will love having you home. I'm very proud of you taking time to do the service project.

Amber said...

You can make it! I must say I am counting down the days as well because I can't wait for you to move home!