This is my friend Melissa Hart! She is my next door neighbor and she is also on my service committee. I am going to room with her and another girl who lives next to me in the fall!
Speaking of service, the program I'm over is going to have a couple of crazy weeks ahead. We are planning a giant school kit drive, sewing party, and put together on march 29. We are really hoping everything will come together!
One other random thing, I have a new favorite movie. It's called Becoming Jane and it's about the life Jane Austen. It literally is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Be prepared if you watch it, Jane Austen doesn't have that happy of a life, but the movie is amazing. It has one of the cutest love stories in it ever! I watched it twice over the weekend, and it's sitting on my TV right now saying "watch me again!!" It's so amazing! :) I also bought the soundtrack for it if anybody wants it. It has some of the prettiest and most relaxing music ever!!!!!
2 comments:
We'll have to watch that movie together. Sounds like one I would like.
I'm so proud of you and your work on the committee. The ladies in my presidency think it would be neat for our ward to sew some school bags. If there are any left after your huge activity, let me know.
I didn't know her name was Melissa. She looks like a very cute girl. I am sure you will have fun living with her next year.
Post a Comment