Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Luke!!!

It has been a way fun week for me. Although school has been really stressful and so much as been going on it has been way fun! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night we watched movies with our FHE brothers. Tonight was super fun, I went to a surprise party for my good friend Luke! It was crazy and fun, and it's been a really good week!
Devri, Tyson, and Spencer-FHE brothers watching a movie with us!
Jemaica Kane and Megan Slaughter dancing at Luke's party. These 2 girls are so hilarious and fun! I love them both! Megan is on the right and I will be living with her next year!
My next door neighbors Melissa Hart, Jemaica Kane, Megan Slaughter and Mary Remington- they were attempting to do their scariest faces!
Me, Melissa Hart and Megan Slaughter- My 2 favorite next door neighbors! I will be living with both of them next year and it's going to be so much fun!
Everyone so excited to be at Luke's party!
A little side note- 3 weeks from today I will be home for the summer!!!!! :):):) Yeah! Bring on the boating!

2 comments:

Terri French said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Amber said...

What fun friends!