Well, I'm doing something here that I'm a little nervous about but I really think that it will help me reach my goal. I really want to run a half marathon this summer but I know the only way I can do that is if I work hard and lose some weight. I love myself- don't worry, haha, I just want to do better. So, I've made a new list on the side of my blog and every couple of days or each week I'm going to update how much weight I've lost. I think knowing that my favorite girls will be looking each week at my progress will really give me the push I need!
2 comments:
What a great idea Melissa! Maybe this will help me get motivated too. I better go and find my running shoes. . . .
Melissa,
Good for you. Putting how many pages I've read in the Book of Mormon, and knowing people are going to check up on me has helped me stay on track with that goal. It will be a good tool for you....
When you run the marathon, I want to be there taking photos of you.
Post a Comment