Friday, February 22, 2008

I just love mid terms....

It has been the craziest week you can imagine. It has been mid terms and I have been sick. But, I figured there is always something I can post. So I decided to show you my homework! :)





Hold the appluase, I know this picture is amazing! Haha- actually this is a picture I had to draw for my art methods class. You can't really see it but I cut a picture of Jaden in half and I had to draw the other half. It may not be amazing but it will earn me an A!



When I got home from school today I was unloading my backpack and I had to just laugh at how much I could fit into it. This is a picture of almost everything I had inside- just add pens, pencils, a stapler, my ipod, the school newspaper, and some gum!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't know you could draw so well. I think you did a great job. You should bring that home after you get it back so Jaden can see it.

I bet your back gets sore from caring that heavy load!

Terri French said...

Melissa,
Your drawing is great. Please lighten up that backpack...

We don't want you in the hospital!!