SOme of the other funny curses included talking like St. Patrick in an Irish accent. Having to yell like a drill sargeant, fainting whenever anyone rang the bell, and talking with your teeth clenched! This is definitly a game we are going to have to get!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Best weekend!!!
It has been one of the best weekends ever! It was so amazing to come home and be with family. But, it was also fun to come back to Rexburg tonight and play games with some people from my ward!
While Lindsey was getting married and everyone was inside, Melina and I babysat Harlee. She really liked looking at the statue of Christ. THis was the best picture I could get of her looking at him :)
We had some friends from our ward over for cookies tonight. We played the game curses and it was one of the funnest games I've ever played. THis is a picture of my roommate heidi doing some kung-fu! It was so hilarious!
THis is a picture of my friend Dan. He had several curses on him. His hands were superglued to his forhead. This is a picture of him turning into a werewolf! It was so hilarious!
SOme of the other funny curses included talking like St. Patrick in an Irish accent. Having to yell like a drill sargeant, fainting whenever anyone rang the bell, and talking with your teeth clenched! This is definitly a game we are going to have to get!
SOme of the other funny curses included talking like St. Patrick in an Irish accent. Having to yell like a drill sargeant, fainting whenever anyone rang the bell, and talking with your teeth clenched! This is definitly a game we are going to have to get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like a fun game. I am glad you had a good time!
It was so nice to have you home. I'm happy you had fun last night. I love you so much.
Mom
Post a Comment