Friday, September 28, 2012

3 Weeks

Last night Ian's best friend since third grade, John Rasmussen, married his long time girl Kiley. It was the most beautiful wedding reception I've ever been to! I have been lucky enough to get to know them over the past few weeks and couldn't be any happier for them. But more then feeling happy for them, I couldn't help but get even more excited for Ian and I!

Three weeks from today, almost to the minute, Ian and I will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls temple. I cannot wait to see him looking so handsome that day! I've recognized even more since I've been sick these past few weeks, how much he loves me and I love him. (I mean who runs to the store in the middle of the night to get ear ache medicine and bring it to their fiance!) 

The planning has been hard with my Mom being in Idaho and Ian and I being here, but we've almost made it. I figure as long as I have a dress, Ian has a suit, and the temple is reserved, we're good to go! So let the countdown really begin...the next three weeks are going to be so fun! 

2 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

yayyy! three weeks!! so soon!! :]

Heather said...

We're getting super excited toO!