Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Lessons Learned...I hope
It's interesting to me the paths my Heavenly Father decides to lead me down. I have been postivie I was buying a house, thinking of the colors to paint. planning the layout of my furniture, getting as excited as could be to live there...and it all came crumbling down today. There's a 99% chance I will not be getting the house for it was appraised extremely lower then the offer the seller had accepted. I'm not quite sure what lesson I've learned from this, instead I just feel sad, but I know I will understand someday. As I was talking to my sister Amber on the phone, I looked up and saw a picture of my Savior hanging on my wall. It all put things in to perspective. I'm not alone, he's right there with me, he loves me, and I have faith that whatever path he is now leading me down, he won't leave me alone. I just have to take it one step, one day, one moment at a time, and He will be there with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm sorry! I know you were so excited. Sometimes itshardnto be patient, but I'm guessing something better is waiting for you! I miss you. Your school year is coming to an end, once summer break begins I'm thinking lunch?
Lunch would be fantastic! I'm not working this summer so I will be completely free!
I am sure things will all work out the way they are supposed to. I was thinking last night about all those years that Jason and I were not able to have ababy. It didn't seem fair and I couldn't understand it at the time. But now as I look back I can see the the Lord had a better plan and that his timing was perfect for what we needed to happen in our lives. Have faith, it will all work out!
Melissa, I'm so proud of you! You are really amazing! Sometimes knowing God is in charge is a head thing and it takes a few days for it to go all the way to the heart... You will be blessed in ways you have yet to imagine.... take care MelisAmerica!!!!
Post a Comment