Sunday, October 16, 2011

Only in Idaho

Only in Idaho do you pay money to shoot corn out of an air gun at a Robot target! But you know what, it was so fun! There was a group of us girls who tried it, and I was the only one who hit a target...and I did it twice! (My shining moment of the night ;)
Only in Idaho do they give away free rides in water tanks pulled by a tractor. And only in Idaho is it as fun (at least for me whose afraid of roller coasters) as a roller coaster!

Only in Idaho will you go with a large group and pay good money to get lost in a corn maze for hours just to solve the mystery of which farm animal committed the murder, which weapon they used, and what location were they at! And even after all the work hunting, we never solved the mystery!
Only in Idaho to you come out of the corn maze feeling victorious! Our group split in to two teams and although our team came in a major second (we blame it on the corn maze worker who was stalking us around the maze) we still had a blast!


Tonight I literally couldn't help but thinking how much I love Idaho. Growing up here was such an amazing experience. I love the feeling here, the people here, the fun here, and just the thought that I'm an Idaho girl!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love being and Idaho girl too.