Sunday, October 23, 2011

Go Cougars!

After 19 long months of being separated from Melissa Hart, who just got back from serving a mission in Minnesota, I was reunited with her this weekend! My good friend Melissa Ellgen and I headed down to Utah Friday night. After a delicious dinner at Pei Wei and time spent catching up with my friend Lindsey Bush, we spent the night at my Aunt Ronda's house. (Thanks again Ronda!
Saturday morning we heading down to Provo for a day of BYU fun! I was reunited with Melissa Hart on the edge of a road, screaming, hugging, laughing, (and I'm not going to lie a little bit of crying!) I just love her and have missed her sooo much!
I then had a BYU experience. We hit up the bookstore where we got our BYU gear on, spent an hour with my beautiful friend Megan Keil and her new husband and family, then headed to the stadium to watch BYU cream ISU at a beautiful fall football game! Then we hit up the BYU creamery where my first experience there was amazing. I was sad to end the trip so early but was grateful to spend the weekend with the Melissa's!

No comments: