Tuesday, September 13, 2011

World's Best Family


Decorating the newlyweds car: Me, Logan, and Hailey

One statement I could make that will always be a fact is this, "My family is amazing!" My cousin Travis Curtis got married on Saturday and I got to spend the entire day with my family. From spending the morning at the temple with my nieces and nephews, to decorating the car with my cousin Logan and his girlfriend Hailey, it was a fun day. I especially have 3 amazing sisters who recognize when a day may be somewhat hard for me and turn it in to a happy hopeful one, instead of the opposite! The best part about my day was when my adorable grandpa Bob gave me a nice fat kiss on my cheek and told me he loved me. It doesn't get much better then that!

My beautiful Aunt Ronda and I

2 comments:

Brian and Ali Childs said...

i love the fat kisses from my grandpas! how sweet! :)

Heather said...

I have been meaning to tell you but keep forgetting, so I will just comment with it. But on Sunday I was talking to my neighbor and she was asking about all of my sisters since you sang in our ward. She knew about you from me talking about you. So she asked if you were the one that was starting to teach school. I said that you were and she just went off about how pretty she thought you were! Just so you know. . . oh, and I still need you to show me how to do that hair style you were talking about. Oh, and also, I went to the dollar store to get the leaves for that wreath, and they didn't have the right ones. So I guess I will keep looking! I"m pretty sure this is the world's longest comment. . .SORRY!