Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Last Hurrah!


(My one picture from the whole weekend that I liked-and it doesn't even have Madi in it! This is the three of us at the farmers market)

I headed down to Utah for a whole 20 hours this weekend for one Last Hurrah! Lindsey, Madi, Kailey and I all roomed together a year ago. These three girls are some of my favorite! They always make me laugh, they push me to be better, and they're amazing! Madi just got a job as a nurse in Utah, Lindsey starts teaching fourth grade in a week, Kailey starts school in a few weeks, and I start teaching in 2 weeks. I wanted to head down there for one Last Hurrah before we all got super busy for a while. We ate delicious food, went to a fun farmers market, watched an awesome movie, laughed a ton, went shopping, and just talked. It was exactly what I needed. I only wish I could have stayed longer!

1 comment:

Terri French said...

I loved all your posts. I've been behind on reading blogs, but had so much fun tonight.

What an exciting time you have ahead of you. I am so happy for you to see all your hard work pay off. Your cute apartment is something you deserve. You spent so much time and energy finding the perfect place for you.

I also loved your post about Redfish. It is an experience that has certainly helped our family grow closer.