Sunday, February 13, 2011
Making Memories
Yesterday I read a friends blog where she mentioned she loved making memories. I loved that idea and that thought and stole it as my own! In case you haven't notice...I kind of love skiing. It's amazing to me and I love every second of it (except for the chairlift ride at Kelly's when it's a single digit temperature and it's freezing!) Yesterday I went skiing with one of my best friends Chris Crook, his Dad and his sister. We had a blast all day making memories of our own but I also thought a lot yesterday about the memories I already have at that mountain. From my sister Heather using her pole as a seatbelt on the chairlift when we were little, (this annoyed me so bad! She would stick it so it strapped right across us, I think after a while she probably just did it to bug me!), to skiing with some of my best friends there all through high school, to long chairlift rides with my Dad where I feel like I get to know him better each week. I love skiing and I love the memories that Good Old Kelly Canyon has in store for me. And I definitely made some new ones yesterday, helping Chris's sister learn how to ski to seeing a man lose control of his skis and in what seemed almost slow motion ski over and on top of a shrub. (Don't worry I held in my laughter until we were far enough away he couldn't hear!) It was a fun day and I'm glad the Crook family invited me a long and I can't wait for all of the skiing memories I'll make in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for making memories!
Post a Comment