Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My love for anything New York Burrito

I can honestly say one of the only things I think I'll truly miss about Rexburg is a little place called New York Burrito. It's been the restaurant I've gone to with friends to celebrate something great, to mourn something sad, as our last outing before we say goodbye, and as a restaurant to eat any other time we go out. It's hard to explain the food there if you haven't been there, but basically I consider it a mix between Pita Pit and Bajios which equals pure heaven.

Last night I went there with three of my best friends, Lindsey, Kellan, and Tiffany. Unfortuantely I didn't take good enough pictures to post, but it was a much needed break from everything. I don't think I would have made it even this far in the semester without these 3 and New York Burrito. Between our funny conversation and my delicious Teriyaki Chicken wrap, I was in complete heaven. So in the next 2 weeks if anyone wants to come to Rexburg for lunch you know where I'll take you :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love it there as well!!! I would always get a burrito there and then swing around the corner and get some frozen yogurt from Millhollow. Oh the memories!!!

Megan said...

I AM ON MY WAY!!! I LOVE NEW YORK BURRITO! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!