I had lots of my college friends look at me funny for being so excited to come home for Thanksgiving Break where I'm just from Idaho Falls. But I love being home more then anything and I could hardly wait to get out of Rexburg to be home for a week! I'm halfway through my break and it's been absolutely perfect! I can't even begin to explain how heavenly it feels to sit and watch a movie or even lay down and take a nap. I have had zero free time lately, so I'm soaking it all in this break! I was able to hold my new niece only hours after she was born. Rylee Ann was born on Monday morning to my beautiful sister Amber. There is nothing better or nothing that makes you feel closer to heaven then holding a brand new baby. I already love her so much and can't wait to see what type of woman she grows in to!I've spent hours with some of my best friends and had fun with my parents. There's nothing better then watching a good movie, laughing my head off at the funny things me and my friends say, and watching the snow fly outside! If I could only get my skis on my feet this week it could very well be the best week of my life!
1 comment:
It sure has been great having you home. Soon your semester will be over. You can do it!!
Post a Comment