Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Don't Think I Could Do It Without Them!

When your in a tough situation or going through something stressful or hard, it's always 100 time better to go through it with friends. I have made some amazing friends throughout my classes in the Elementary Education program and without them, especially this semester, I think I would have gone crazy! From spending hours on writing one lesson plan, to hours making perfect literacy games, to spending innumerable amounts of time in classes that most of the time we don't want to be in, we've done it together! I love them!

Today was my friend Ashley's birthday. After our Math Methods class her and my friends Rachel and Alyssa and I headed to a new restaurant in Rexburg called Sammy's to celebrate! I ate one of the best hamburgers and fries I think I've ever had. The fries were especially delicious! It was fun to be together outside of school and the classroom and just relax and have fun. I'm glad Ashley had a birthday so we had an excuse to have some fun!

Me, Ashley, Rachel and I


The birthday girl!

1 comment:

Terri French said...

You have such wonderful friends.