This is my favorite view. This is the beach where we hang out every day. Where else can you find beautiful sandy beaches in Idaho!!!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
A Week In Paradise!
For those of you who know me really well or spend a lot of time with me you know that in my life and in my family talk of Redfish could occur at any time on any date of the year, it could be brought in to any conversation at any moment. I look forward to Redfish way more then I look forward to Christmas. Redfish Lake is near Stanley, Idaho. It is surrounded by the Sawtooth Mountains. I have gone every year with my family since I was one. From the moment we get there to the moment we leave I feel like I'm in paradise! In fact this year every morning I would find myself humming the song "Just another day in Paradise." I felt completely relaxed this year and took advantage of my time away from work. I read, I snorkeled, I had some amazing wake board runs, I sun tanned, I played games, I laughed a lot, I avoided getting eaten by a bear, I rode my bike everywhere, I listened to the bands at the lodge, I only got 2 mosquito bites, I played every chance I got with my nieces and nephews, I drove the boat, I floated the creek, and much much more! I already can't wait to go back. I think if I were able to take a regular shower there every day and sleep in a bed I would never leave! What a week in paradise :)
I think one of the highlights of everyones trip was watching my nieces and nephew water ski for the first time. This is Jaden who is 5.
And this is Harlee who is 3 1/2!
This is my nephew Jade. He has the worlds greatest smile. I haven't seen him as much as I would like lately so it was a blast to spend several days in a row around his smile and laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melissa! I missed being there with you this year! It is a place that will always mean family to me!Hope to see you soon.
All I can say is let's go back now!!! I don't think I can wait a whole year to go again.
It sure was a fun trip. And not getting eaten by a bear was one of my favorite parts of the trip as well!
Post a Comment