Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lagoon!!!

On Friday my cousin Austin, my favorite Amanda Barrus, her sister Tiffany, and our friend Aaron Riggs and I went to Lagoon for the day! We set off down the freeway bright and early for a day of fun, singing our ears out almost the entire way. For those of you who don't know either, I don't love roller coasters. But I still love to go and it was one of the funnest days I've had in a really long time! We got hot but cooled of on rattlesnake rapids, I laughed my head off watching them scream on the roller coasters, I screamed a little myself in the haunted houses and all in all it was a great day!

The group of us at the start of the day. Tiffany, Aaron, Me, Austin, and Amanda in the front!
After about a half hour in the park Aaron and Austin were the best of friends! Who knew two boys so far apart in age could laugh so much in one day! We had to take an afternoon break to drink some water and eat some ice cream. I sure do love this kid!
This was after one of our rattle snake rapids rides. We got so wet the last time that I wasn't even dry by the time I got home that night! It is definitely my favorite thing to do at the park!
We went through the two haunted houses there. I rode with Austin on both of the rides. The second one he got scared so I started belting church songs. But he told me after that almost scared him more!!

I thought this was the best picture of them on a ride from the day. They're all on the front row and although it's hard to see on here it's hilarious. I especially love Austin's face. Almost all the roller coaster pictures I had of him from the day he had the exact same tilted head and expressions!


This is my absolute favorite picture from the day! I just love it!







3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun! You should've done some of the roller coasters, you big wimp! I'm just teasing you!! I'm glad Austin went with you.

ronda said...

How Fun!!! Austin said he had a great time! Nice of him to fill in your spot on the roller coaster:) WE are going there...you have to get over that fear!

Jenn said...

I'm glad you had fun!!!