We had our final co-ed intramural softball game of the semester was last week. It was a tournament game and it was a blast. We came SO close to winning and it was a blast! We all played really well and it has been a great way to get to know lots of people.
We went to the straw maze for a ward party last week. I don't think I liked it as much as a corn maze but it was really fun. The pathways were a little narrower and I felt a little more claustrophobic then in corn because you can't see through it at all. Our FHE brothers were hiding throughout the whole maze scaring the ward members as they went through. It was hilarious! I thought for sure we were going to be one of the first groups out...but when we got out we were one of the last! It was great fun.
My FHE brother Kyler right after jumping out and scaring us
I feel so grateful that the Rexburg temple is right outside of my window and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't see the temple but...the open baptism hours at the temple are from 8-3...I am on campus everday by 8:30 and don't get home until 6. There is no possible time for me to go. I try and go in the mornings at 6 sometimes but last month when I was there by 5:50 I didn't get out until 8. I shouldn't complain about having to wait because I'm waiting in the greatest place possible, but it mades it hard to get to go and do baptisms. So this week we got a group of girls together and drove to Idaho Falls to do baptisms. It was amazing! I felt very loved there. All of the temple workers took a lot of time to talk to us, learn our names, and thank us for coming. I felt like they really were grateful we were there and it wasn't just..."you'll have to wait for 3 hours, make your way through." The spirit was super strong and I love the Idaho Falls temple!
The group of us that went to Idaho Falls. The back row Me, Jess Adams, Emily Adams, Front, Megan, Hollie Wells, Melissa, Breia Nelson, and Katie Parent
I am not a fan of Miley Cyrus...at all but, her new song that has come out this fall, "Party in the U.S.A" has somehow become Megan and I's favorite song. When I think back to all of my semesters I could pick a song that was kind of our apartment theme song and this semester this song is it! I love it because everytime it comes on it just makes us all happy. This picture is right after we had listened to that song and were all feeling very happy!
1 comment:
I love that new song too! I turn it up loud every time it comes on the radio.
Post a Comment