I offically LOVE my job. I worked over 17 hours this week but I didn't even feel like I worked near that much. I have 4 "students" who I have gotten to know and love. It's amazing what they do and how hard they work and I'm grateful to get to work with them!
On Friday I rode around campus in a wheelchair for 4 hours for my exceptional students class. It was not as miserable as I thought it would be, but I definitely don't want to do it again either! The hardest part was getting in to the bathrooms. Their was a little plastic piece under the door that I had to get over and I basically had to get a rolling start to get over it, while holding open the door! Not fun. The funniest part was when my friend in my New Testament class offered to push me to my next destination. But, he didn't just push me. We had gotten out of class a little early so there were a lot of people quietly studying in the Taylor. My friend started running and popping wheelies and spinning cookies. As much as I tried to stay quiet we were both laughing extremely hard. At least the people doing homework were being entertained!
I am on an intramural softball team this semester with friends from my ward. Although we haven't won a game, it has been a blast. Last week we had a fan section that made signs for everyone on the team. It cheered everyone up and made for a great game!
We had our first French Family halloween party on Friday night. It was a blast but i won't say much about it because everyone else in my family will! But I dressed up as my sisters dog Daisy. It was a blast to see everyong (including Mom and Dad!) get dressed up in silly costumes!
Yesterday my good friend from high school, Shalene, came up to Rexburg to spend a day. We had a fun time catching up. Last night her, Megan, Melissa, and I went to the Jim Brickman concert on campus. I have to admit, he kind of bugged me. He was amazing at the piano but had extremely silly (and somewhat stupid!) facial expressions. By the end of the night we were making fun of his actions more then watching them. But, he brough with him a woman named Anna Cochran and she was AMAZING! She had one of the most unique and beautiful voices I've ever heard. I could have listened to her all night. In fact, I wish I could have heard her sing all night :) We had a great time though and I would go to one of his concerts again, as long as he has a guest singer with him!
3 comments:
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to our party! It's always more fun when you are here! Love you, and have a great week!
I love it when you do your hair crimped. It looks really cute. I have been to one of his concerts before and I remember the same thing!
I'm so glad you came home for the party. It wouldn't have been as fun without you. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.
Post a Comment