For those of you who know my families dog Zoey, you know how weird and annoying she can sometimes be. But she has become one of my best little buddies these past few weeks. Anytime I watch T.V. or read she has been right there on my lap. Well, If you know Zoey, you also know she has this weird friendship with my cat Ajax. Ajax is around 10 years old, he doesn't have front claws, and he is super lazy. Whenever Zoey sees Ajax she will run over and attempt to play with him. She'll bite his neck and sit on him and he gets really annoyed. It is super annoying to listen to also.
So this morning I went to sit on the swing to read my scrips, my morning ritual for the past 3 weeks (when you don't have anywhere to go it's easy to be lazy all day on the swing!) Today Ajax was sitting on the swing so I sat by him. So of course the second I sit down I see Zoey come running over. At first I was annoyed, I wanted a nice peaceful last morning at home before I head back to school. WEll instead of Zoey being annoying and jumping on Ajax she jumped on the swing on my opposite side. So I was sitting there with Ajax on one side and Zoey on the other. For a minute it looked like she was going to pounce. But she didn't! Ajax put his head under my hand so I would scratch his head, and then Zoey did the same thing. Ajax started licking my hand and then Zoey did the same thing. It was so adorable! It only lasted for a few minutes, before the both got down and went their own ways. But, I thought it was a perfect farewell!
2 comments:
Good luck with everything! We miss you already. Call me soon and let me know how things are going. I love you!
Zoey has been looking around for you today. I'm glad you got a nice sendoff by the animals. They aren't the only ones who will miss having you here.
Post a Comment