This past weekend was the funnest of my long, somewhat dull summer! All summer I have wanted my 3 oldest nephews to come have a sleepover with me. It finally happened on Thursday night and it was SO much fun! The second they got there we set up their sleeping bags, just so it would be done and out of the way. But the second they were set up they didn't want to do anything but lay and play on their sleeping bags! So within a few minutes they were all in their pajamas, and we watched a movie! They were so funny to watch talking to each other and laughing. The best part ever though was watching them fall asleep. I don't think I've seen anything cuter then watching their eyes get heavy, and although they were trying to resist falling asleep, they did! It was so cute, I just sat there and watched! So the sleepover was a success!
On Saturday I got to go hiking with my parents in Teton Park. I've wanted to go all summer but haven't been able to because of work. We hiked 9 miles, saw a grizzly bear, several moose, and at least 5 waterfalls. It was awesome! I didn't take any pictures but I'm sure my Mom will post some on her blog in a day or two.
Last night some friends in my branch through a JUMBO party. It was a blast. Everyone had to bring something jumbo to eat. There was jumbo macaroni (made with shells), jumbo franks, jumbo olives, huge broccoli heads, rice krispie treats that were huge, and I took JUMBO chocolate chip cookies. We played volleyball with a jumbo beach ball and watched a movie with a projector outside making it a JUMBO movie! It was a super fun night!
It doesn't look like it but Brigham and Brighton were saying cheese here!

Jaden asked me to take his picture because he wanted to pull a funny face like Harlee! (My niece who has been pulling this face a ton lately)

Singing, or laughing, or doing something funny! Brighton looks terrified but he never got scared! I just thought it was a funny picture.

All of the boys giving me their best faces :)

Me and one of my jumbo cookies :)
4 comments:
So glad you were able to go hiking with us!! Also, I loved watching the boys fall asleep too. I'm glad you had a sleepover with them.
I love you!!
Holy cow, those cookies are huge! How fun.
Thanks for keeping the boys overnight. They had so much fun and haven't stopped talking about it. It was great to go to the temple with Jason and not have to worry about rushing home!
It looks like you had a blast!! Thanks for watching Jade this morning. You are the best.
Fun! Yummy jumbo cookies. :-)
Post a Comment