Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rest of the Summer Goals!

I'm the kind of person that honestly won't accomplish very many of my goals if I don't tell them to somebody. I love accomplishing goals I set- I don't think anything feels better! So since I have a little less then 2 months before I go back to school, and no social life whatsoever until then, I've decided to set 2 big goals that will maybe make the rest of my vacation more worth while. So here it goes! If anyone else has any goals they are working on tell me so I can cheer you on! I'll keep updated on what I've done and accomplished and by the time I start school in the fall I hope I can say I did it! So here it goes:
Goal #1- Start and Finish the Book of Mormon
Goal #2- Lose 15 pounds! ( Not anywhere near my Dad's loss of 45 pounds- but I figure since I lost 30 last summer if I lose 15 more I will have caught up with him!)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Those are great goals. I am sure you can do it!

I love the picture of you and Jenn. It made me laugh so hard.

ParkerandKatieDavis said...

You GO Girl!

Jenn said...

You are so amazing!!

Deborah Raymond said...

You go girl! We challenged all of our young women and their leaders to complete their virtue value before camp. Because of our bear experience last year we changed it to a new place and the only available time was August just before school starts. I'm in Alma and have to be finished by August 16... What a great goal! It will give you power in all kinds of things in your life!