Wednesday, July 22, 2009
New CUTEST song ever!!!
I love country music and on my way home from work, as I was flipping through the stations, I hear a new song. I only heard the last little bit of it and I about died. I waited for the DJ to say who sung it or the name of it so I could go look it up but he never did! I about died. So when I got home I started searching and was able to narrow it down and finally found it! It's Sara Evan's new single called "Feels Just Like A Love Song" You can't buy it on itunes yet or find it on playlist.com. But if you have time go to myspace.com and type in sara evans and it's the first song on her playlist. It is the cutest song ever and definitely made me smile!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a really cute song!
Post a Comment