Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nearing the End!

One week from today I will officially be done with my sophomore year! I'm super excited. Last night we decided we needed to go out and have a little fun and get away from our homework. So Cassie, Melissa and I decided to go eat at Da Pineapple Grill. My boss has been trying to get me to buy sushi for a while but I never wanted to spend money on it if I wasn't going to like it. But last night I broke down and tried it. I definitely went with a safe roll that didn't even have fish in it...but I loved it! So I am officially a sushi fan! We had lots of fun together. I have had the worlds greatest roommates this year.


The other night I had to take a picture of Thomas and Sydney. They finally got engaged last weekend and I am so happy for them!



1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats to Thomas and Sydney. That is exciting!