Tonight we had our last enrichment night of the semester and it was super fun! We had a talent show night and tons of girls came and we had a huge variety of talents. We had handstands, dancing, singing, pictures, scuba diving videos, and piano playing. We had yummy donuts at the end and I think everyone had a fun time getting away
from doing homework.
Megan showing off her worm skills!

Shiloh, Sydney, and Megan holding hands and swaying to a girl playing the guitar!

The
MSMSM's (Me, Shiloh, Melissa, Sydney, and Megan) We did a funny dance to an 'N Sync song. We probably had more fun getting it ready did the girls watching but it was really fun.

Melissa and I at the party. As you can tell I look a little tired! I was grateful for the party because I have been doing homework or going to school since 7:00 this morning! I can't wait to be home for the summer!
1 comment:
You have a fun ward!
Post a Comment