Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping Trip Extravaganza!!!!

Yesterday Jenn and I took a quick day trip to Utah and had a much needed fun get away!!! We wish that our Mom and other sisters could have gone because it was so much fun. At first we were a little worried because Jade was really fussy from about Shelly to Blackfoot but then we remembered that we hadn't said a prayer! So after a quick prayer we headed on our way, and the rest of the day was smooth sailing!!! We saw some funny cars along the way including a disgusting, yet somewhat fun, painted trailer with the words bed and breakfast on it with a hippy man in the front seat. It was somewhat of a molester mobile. Then we saw a white trailer with the words Return With Honor on the back. Only in Utah can you see a disgusting trailer and a Mormon logo all within five minutes of each other. We started out at Ikea. It is such a fun store just to walk around in and see all they have displayed. We didn't buy very much there this time but we made up for it at the mall. We discovered some really fun stores at the mall and I got some cute shirts and so did Jenn. We then had dinner at Iggy's. It was delicious!!! It was there that we realized how thirsty we were and we probably drank 3-4 cups of Diet Pepsi each! Because of that we had lots of energy and were able to hit Tai Pan for one last stop. Jenn got some cute things for her house! The way home was somewhat uneventful besides the giant dead deer along the road, and the man who said he serviced tanks that we kept passing. We just couldn't figure out what kinds of tanks he would be servicing! So it was a super fun day and I can't wait to go again!

We were having so much fun that I didn't take very many pictures, and the pictures I did take didn't really turn out. But here are a few of them anyways.

Jade enjoying the chip from our chips and salsa
Jenny and Jade at Iggys

After a long day of Jade riding in the car seat Jenn put a bunch of blankets on the floor of the restaurant and let Jade kick his legs for a while. I couldn't see him but she said his legs were kicking like crazy and he was having lots of fun on the floor.

Me and one of my best buddies Jade at Iggys.





2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for going with me. It really was a blast!

Amber said...

I wish I could have come! It looks like you had a great time.