Monday, January 26, 2009

Super Fun Birthday Celebration!

I know my pictures will kind of random but last night was a super fun night and I had to post pictures from it! Yesterday was my roommate Cassie's 21st birthday and we tried to make it the best birthday ever for her! We woke her up by singing happy birthday to her! Then after a long day of church we had a birthday party for her. It was mainly her friends...so I didn't know anybody but my roommates...but we definitely had fun. We took lots of funny pictures so here are some of them:

This was one of the funnest picture taking sessions ever. We started just moving our faces as fast as we could and then the picture was taken when we were least expecting it!


Because we didn't know anybody at the party we decided we could be the entertainment and not be embaressed by it at all. We became the dance group the MSMSM's and we did a very fantastic to an old N'Sync song. We laughed harder then we danced that's for sure.
All of us! Me, Cassie, Sydney, Megan, Shiloh, and Melissa
Shiloh, Megan, Me, Cassie, Melissa, and Syd





1 comment:

Terri French said...

Melissa,
I'm so glad you are having so much fun.