Matt Ward, Me, Cassie (on the couch), Megan, Nathan Call, Shiloh, and Melissa after our fun game of Balderdash.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Funnest day of the semester...so far
Yesterday all of my favorite friends and I decided to make it the best day of the semester...so we did! Megan, Nathan Call, Matt Ward, and I are all in a ski class on campus. Every Thursday we get to go to Targhee and ski a wonderful half day on the mountain. Yesterday was the first trip of the semester and we had a blast and laughed all day! After skiing we made a spaghetti dinner together, and after a short break for some homework we played on of the funniest games I've ever played. We played Balderdash and I haven't played it in years. I laughed harder then I've laughed in months and we all had a blast! It was a great day and now I can't wait for the three day weekend ahead of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melissa... I think it is so great that you will have very run college memories... and how great that you are recording all these fun things! What a journal! You go girl!
oops... that was supposed to say FUN!
Post a Comment