Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the fun continues...!

While taking 14 credits worth of classes, working 20 hours, and doing lots and lots of homework, I ended up spending a lot of time having fun this week too! I am feeling very blessed this semester and somehow things that should take me longer then they do, end up going quickly so I still have time to have fun at the end of the day. This week has been another fun week. We've watched several movies as an apartment, we all went swimming together one night, and I got to go skiing in knee deep powder on Thursday. It was some of the best snow I've ever skied on and it was a super fun day!

My friends Megan Slaughter, Nathan Call, Matt Ward and I. We are all taking the ski class together and we ski hard and have fun all day!

This is kind of a funny picture but I loved it. It's me and my roommates Shiloh Jernigan and Megan Slaughter. We must have had fun swimming because when we were done we realized we had been at the pool for almost 2 hours! It was a super fun way to spend my Tuesday night.



2 comments:

Deborah Raymond said...

Melissa... from the slopes to the beach... what a girl!

Amber said...

I am glad you are finding time to have a fun! It was great to see you tonight.