Brandi Buckley and I around the campfire. I have gotten close to her this summer because she is running the Mesa Falls marathon on Sat. and so we've been encouragin each other all summer.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Relief Society Sleepover
This past weekend I was able to go on a relief society sleepover at Camp Camorah with the girls in my ward. It was really fun. We had a big bon fire where we sang hymns and talked for a while. Then we spent the night in the lodge (which was super nice) where we played games, ate food and stayed up late! That next morning we made breakfast for the guys in our ward and then we went home! It was a fun weekend. I have loved my ward so much this summer and I will miss it when I move back to school
Jeanna and Talitha are two of the funnest girls I know. They can make me laugh harder then just about anyone. I have loved getting to know them and becoming their friends.
This was taken either late at night or early in the morning, however you want to put it. We were all a little sleep so we had lots of fun taking this picture!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!
Post a Comment