Friday, March 28, 2008

Piano Man!

Tonight I went to a John Schmidt conert with Megan, Melissa and their friend Whitney. It was SO much fun! He was so amazing and he put on the best show. I don't know if I've ever seen anybody play the piano so fast! It was awesome! For some crazy reason they had everyone waiting outside before the show. We were FREEZING! We were out there for probably a half an hour. But, these old ladies behind us were making us laugh and so we asked them to take our picture!
Lovely picture of good old John Schmidt! He had some of the best facial expressions and he was so funny!THis is a picture taken of my FHE group. On monday we went to the visitors center to take a tour!

2 comments:

Terri French said...

Looks like so much fun

Amber said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. I am jealous!