I was single for what felt like a VERY long time. I used to HATE Valentine's Day. I never got the point of it and I thought it was just a day to make those who were single feel bad about themselves. And that's what I did most years. I tried to make the most of it, but secretly I loathed the day! That all changed for me this year. How fun is it to have someone in your life to celebrate such a fun day with, especially someone you love so much you're spending eternity with them!
Because of the simple knowledge that I wasn't alone on Valentine's Day and I was very loved, I enjoyed the whole rest of my day. I've never had so much fun in my classroom! We laughed and celebrated all day!
They always like to get Ian in on the action :)
It was so fun for me just to celebrate being happy and loving someone. We turned it in to a very fun day, I was most excited about the napkins I figured out how to fold, or maybe it was the Phillip Phillips tickets Ian surprised me with!
I will now probably be one of those people who look forward to Valentine's Day every year. I hope for all of you, single or married, it was a fantastic day to remember who's important and to just be happy!



2 comments:
I love the napkins!
I bet it was your best Valentine's Day ever!!
Post a Comment