Friday, August 3, 2012

Redfish!

Once a year I can simply title my post "Redfish" and you'll know it's been a great week. Redfish is where my heart goes to all year whenever I need to be in my happy place. It's where I'm most relaxed, most content, and most happy. This year I was able to share a couple days of it with Ian, and that made me happier then anything! What a fun family I have!




We played on the water all day, had our very own olympics, roasted hot dogs, rode our bikes, laughed, colored, looked at stars, watched jets fly over us one day, and spent 7 days with the people we love the most...Family!

2 comments:

Amber said...

It was great. I am so sad it is over!

Terri French said...

It was great, but now we get to move on to wedding planning. So, more excitement ahead!!