Dad: You are my hero and one of my very best friends. I had fun skiing the other night with some friends, but the whole night I kept thinking, "It's so much more fun skiing with my Dad!" I love you because you taught me to work hard and play hard. I'm quickly realizing the importance of that balance in my life and you taught that to me. Thanks for never giving up on me, helping me conquer fears I have, and for always being a listening ear, whether it's on the chairlift or in the car. I love you Dad!
Mom: I love you because you constantly are learning something new. You don't just learn a little about something, you learn everything there is to know about a topic you're interested in. And then you're always quick to share that knowledge and talent! You've been such a strength to me this year. Thanks for listening to my school stories even though I'm sure they get really boring! You're amazing Mom and I hope to be even half the woman you are someday!
Amber: I honestly love that I know if there's something I'd like the whole family to know I can just talk to you about it and the word will get out to everyone. You know I'm not very good at sharing stories and I know you love it. Thanks for always listening. You've listened more then anyone the past six months and know way more then you probably ever cared to know, but I always know I can call and get a listening ear. Thanks for being such a great oldest sister!
Jenny: You have taught me the importance of constantly growing, being a better woman the next day then you were before. I see how you balance work, being Mommy, being wifey, and having personal time, and you do it without a complaint! I also love that if I need a weekend get-a-way to shop or just relax I can guarantee that you'll be there. I especially love the yearly day after Thanksgiving hot chocolate that you have warm and ready to go at 4 in the morning. I love you Jenny!
Heather: I love that I can look to you and see what I hope to be and have some day. You are a happy wife, a happy Mom, and a hard working daughter of God. You're amazing! So many times when I'm having a rough day I think of some funny moments you and I had together and I just start to laugh. I had the best growing up years and they were because you were there as my closest in age sister. Your three amazing daughters are so lucky to have you as their mother! I love you Heather!
I am so blessed to have the world's greatest family! The French and Ingram Clan, I love you and thank God for you every day!
(Just another reason I love my family, she's adorable!)
2 comments:
How nice Melissa! This made my night! I love you too.
Thanks Meliss! LOVE you too!
Post a Comment