I never win anything, but when I got a call this week saying I had won two for one tickets to last nights showing, of course I was going to take up the offer! I went with my amazing friend Shalene Summers and we had a blast. Honestly, I have never loved these movies. I will always watch them once and usually get a kick out of them, but what I love about the books seems so cheesy and ridiculous on the big screen. But, I'm still glad I went! We had a blast hooping and hollering at the TV and acting like teenage girls for one night. It was probably the best of the movies, and I'm sure I'll be there to see the final one too!
The best part was in the previews they showed a preview for the new Hunger Games movie, coming out in March. The whole theater was screaming and cheering....that may just be one I hit up the midnight premier for!
No comments:
Post a Comment