I'm sure those few readers of my blog out there get sick of reading my posts about goals. But for me, it's helpful to write my goals where others can see them! As many times as I make a goal in my head if I don't tell someone about it, it doesn't happen.At the beginning of last summer I set a goal to get back in shape. And it happened/is happening. Last weekend I met up with some girlfriends for lunch and they both told me how skinny I was looking. They have no idea how much that meant to me. I've lost a lot of weight, but it's come off so slowly that I almost don't even notice sometimes. It was such a great feeling to hear that! It only motivated me more! Then came this dreaded week, called parent teacher conferences. I haven't eaten the best this week and I haven't exercised near enough. I don't want to let myself get back to where I was! So my goal is to lose 5 more pounds before Christmas. I thought I'd keep it small (I'm not on the biggest loser where they lose 17 in one week!)
So if you see me, ask me how it's going. Cheer me on. Come work out with me! I still have a long way to go before I meet my goal weight, but I'm slowly getting there and need this to motivate me to keep going!
3 comments:
yay! where do you work out at? I will work out with you!! that would be fun! plus i haven't seen you in a looooong time anyways! :]
That is a good goal! You have worked hard and so you can keep going!
You are motivating me....and I am feeling so much better since I have been working out again!!
Post a Comment