Sunday, November 6, 2011

Four Generations

This one picture describes my whole weekend...FUN! I went to Utah this weekend with four generations of women in my family. From Ashlyn, the youngest at 6 months, to Grandma Carol, the oldest around 75. We had been planning this fun weekend for months and I could not wait to get out of town! We shopped until we dropped, we ate until our bellies couldn't take much more, we laughed until it hurt, we swam until we felt young again, we drove until our bums were tired from sitting so long, and we had an experience we won't soon forget. I love these women and I'm so grateful for their examples in my life! Can we do it again soon please?!
From left to Right: My beautiful Aunt Debbie, Grandma Carol, Me, Ronda, Angie, Mom, Jenny, Amber, Heather, and Baby Ashlyn!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yes let's do it again soon.