So with all of this in mind, I'm coming up on something exciting in my life. One of my greatest friends, Amanda Barrus, and I are going to move out and get an apartment together. We would love to get an apartment like this:

For the price of one like this:
And although I'm optimistic, I'm not stupid! We are trying to find a good place for the right price. I'm excited to live with her because we're both pretty money conscious and I know we will live within our means. That's why although we're both excited to move out we won't until at least July (We kind of need to save some money for essential items such as beds, a table, maybe a vacuum and a couch?!)So this is a call out to all my "bargain shopper" family and to everyone else who may read the paper or know someone who rents apartments. If you hear of anything great within the next few months let me know! We would love to stay around $300 a month each for rent but recognize we may and probably will have to go a little bit higher. We amazingly have a washer and dryer from a generous woman in my Mom's ward so we need hookups. We of course need our own bedrooms but could share a bathroom. We would love a 2 car garage but recognize that's probably not even possible so at least a car port would be nice! And, don't throw any household decorations or items away in the next few months! No matter how ugly or old you may think it is, think of me, who will have nothing and will take anything! So now, the hunt is on!
4 comments:
You are funny! I will keep my eyes open for a good place to live.
That is so exciting!! Start checking Craigs List. I have found some great stuff there. Also, start checking the Idaho Youth Ranch!! You would be amazed what a little spray paint will do. You can also buy new mattress at big discounts at several places.
What a fun time for you!!
Melissa...I just have to say AMEN to this post!!! We will take pretty much anything and would love donations to the cause! I like to call is the MAC: Cause for the cure (aka Melissa and Amanda Cause). So all is welcome!!! Oh and PS I WISH IT WAS JULY!!!!
Post a Comment