Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A few nails and screws later


I LOVE TO READ. It's as simple as that. Reading is my true love :) If I have a free second, whether I'm waiting for dinner or waiting at the doctors office, I'll have a book in my hand reading away. Needless to say, along with that habit comes a lot of books. I can't bear to part with any of the books I have-I read them over and over and over again! In fact right now I'm looking at some of my Harry Potter books that are so torn at the seams but I couldn't bear to part with them. I can remember where I was when I read those books and a part of me is in it's pages. But, all of my books were taking over my closet, spilling out from shelves and under shirts. I broke down today and bought a bookshelf. So now I have one small one in my room and one large one. Both are filled just perfectly and I feel happier about my closet space! The best part was building it with my Dad. I would have had no idea who to follow the "simple" instructions good old WalMart gives you. But he was there every step of the way and I think the finished product looks pretty great!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Very cute! I cannot follow those kind of directions either so I am glad Dad was able to help you.