Me: "So what have you been doing with your life since I've seen you?"
Her: "I'm living it."
She said it somewhat sarcastically but I haven't stopped thinking about it. I almost wanted to shout out, "That's right, I'M LIVING IT TOO!" with as much enthusiasm as I could muster! Because this week and especially this weekend that's how I've felt.
On Friday one of my very best friends, Devri Redford (now Blakeman!) got married. I was sad that I couldn't be in the temple with her but we both agreed it will be awesome when she can come to my wedding. But her reception was beautiful! She looked beautiful and happier then I've ever seen her and I couldn't be any happy for her and the life she has ahead.
Last night I met up with my friends Amanda and Jon at Edwards to see the new movie Rio in 3D! I had never been to a 3D movie and it was quite the experience. I could see how action movies could be really exciting in 3D, sadly this movie didn't have many action scenes but it was still awesome. My favorite was at one point some flower petals were falling from trees and it felt like they were falling right in front of you. We had fun laughing at ourselves in our glasses and couldn't help but take a ton of pictures. Here's the best one of the night:
Another week is ahead of me and I plan to LIVE LIFE and LOVE It!
2 comments:
I love that! I am glad you are enjoying life and living it to the fullest. I hope you know that we only tease you because we love you! I am jealous of all of the fun things you are going to get to do because you will have a good job and time to live life!
I don't know how I will handle it when you move out. Who will make me laugh?
We have had some good times.....
Post a Comment