Mom, Me, and Dad after graduation
After 4 long years, 8 tough semesters, amazing roommates, not so amazing roommates, being relief society president, working 20 hours a week tutoring, studying for hours on end, coloring pictures and things for lessons, having my eyes glaze over from staring at the computer for so long, running out of money, meeting amazing friends, taking amazing classes, falling asleep in classes, laughing, crying, and then laughing some more, I am officially a graduate of BYU-Idaho. It was an amazing experience to graduate after all of the hard work and hours upon hours of work I have put in. Highlights from the day: - Marching into the BYU-Idaho center through a group of clapping professors. I couldn't stop smiling!
- Having my family there to support me at my graduation-especially Mom and Dad thanks for all the support you gave me through the past 4 years, finacially, emotionally, spiritually, and so much more!
- Sitting between Lindsey Bush and Ashley Sullenger at convocation. They were what got me through the past 2 semesters. I consider them 2 of my greatest heros. I love them and would love even more to be like them!
- Celebrating that night with all of my siblings, nieces, nephews, parents, and grandparents at a graduation BBQ!
Thank you to all those of you who gave words of encouragement, called to see how school was going, gave me advice when I needed it, gave me money, and most importantly prayed for me. I could not have made it through the past four years without you! I love you!

3 comments:
Aw, I really do love the pic your mom took! I'm still so proud of us. I'm glad we walked. Seriously though, keep me updated with interviews and such, I can't wait to hear about your adventures with teaching.
Also thanks for everything during the past couple of years. I honestly couldn't have done it without all of your help and encouragement. I was certainly blessed to have such great friends on campus! Love ya girl
We really are so proud of you! It's crazy to think that you are done! We love you.
I'm so proud of you!! Not only about the graduation but about the job and your future. You are an amazing girl!! Just think of all the fun you can have now that you work will actualy pay instead of the other way around.
Post a Comment