On Thursday night my roommate Lindsey, Kellan, Tiffany, Sydney, Thomas and I went to cheer on our friend Matt Montoya at Acoustic Cafe, a night of singing/guitars/piano! We started laughing as soon as we got there (Lindsey and I started at dinner actually) and I didn't stop laughing until I went to bed that night. There are just certain times in life when everything becomes hilarious and you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. And that happened Thursday! It was the biggest stress reliever I could have ever asked for! I'm so grateful for amazing friends!
Lindsey, Matt, Thomas (who apparently didn't realize it was a regular smile picture) Sydney, and me!
Sydney, Thomas, and I-I am so grateful for these two. They have been some of my very best friends for over two years. I can't imagine not having them as part of my life!
Friday I was able to ride down to Utah with my Aunt Angie and cousin Dylan to spend the night at my Aunt Ronda's house. We spent our night searching for hot wheels in the various Walmarts and Smiths near Sandy, Utah. It turned in to a really funny night! Then on Saturday I was finally reunited with one of my very best friends Megan Katherine Slaughter. We saw each other for a split second at the end of July but hadn't gotten to truly talk face to face since June. We had a blast together going shopping, laughing, watching conference, talking, eating good food, and did I mention laughing?! She is one the greatest people I know, and I don't like living so far away from her! It was a short trip but well worth it!
Today was a perfect day! There's nothing better then waking up at home in your own bed and being greeted by the worlds cutest dogs as you walk up the stairs for breakfast! I watched conference with my parents, went on a bike ride, relaxed, received some answers to prayers through the talks, had a blast at a family bonfire, got lots of hugs and kisses from my nieces and nephews, and felt even more blessed as I got back to my apartment to find a burner had been left on for over 24 hours and my apartment was still standing! There is someone looking out for me and I'm so grateful!
1 comment:
Um, did you leave the burner on! Hello! That is dangerous. But at least your apartment didn't catch on fire. I am glad you had a fun weekend.
Post a Comment