Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reunited

In high school I had two friends I hung out with more then anybody. We were pretty much inseparable. Well today one of those friends came home from his mission and we were all reunited! It was fun for me to think back today on the past two years. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED! Deep down somewhere I'm the same person, but at the same time I feel like on the inside I'm completely different. I have had so many amazing experiences and have learned so much about myself and my place in this world. I am in a much better place now then I was 2 years ago. The three of us stopped hanging out so much before he left and Devri and I haven't hung out as much as we would like lately but today we were finally all reunited. We used to joke and call ourselves the 3 musketeers and we're back! I think it was just a good feeling for all of us knowing that no matter if we see each other much or if we actually hang out that we're all in a good place right now. We all have strong testimonies and we all have a great life and we all (hopefully) have great things ahead of us! I am feeling incredibly grateful today for friends, old and new! And I'm excited for what friendships are ahead for me!

Welcome Home Kellan!
Devri Redford, Kellan Riggs, and I

1 comment:

ronda said...

Kelan looks Great!! And by the way...nice watch!!