Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's happening at 608....

For the past 2 weeks, instead of living with 6 people I've been living with 12! Ever since the Olympics started my FHE brothers have been over here every night promptly at 7 or 8 and stay until curfew to watch our huge TV. I can't say it hasn't been a blast to have such a great group of FHE brothers. We've all become really good friends...but I will be ready for a little bit of alone time once the olympics are over (but...I'm skeptical it will even happen then because several of my roommates have now hooked up with my brothers!)

But aside from the olympics, Thursday this week was my roommate Annie's birthday. It was a great night! All of my brothers came over, her friends, and Shiloh's boyfriend came. We ate cake and just had fun, and of course watched the olympics!

This is how it has looked every time this weekend, only with a few more people added in. On the couch is Trevor Potter, roommates Shiloh and Tiffany, in the back is my FHE brother Spencer and in the front my roommates Chelsea and Jessy.

One fun new "addition" to our apartment is my roommate Shiloh's boyfriend Trevor. He fits right in with Shiloh and I's quirky humor so it's been lots of fun.
And one side note, my roommate Annie is a floral design major so I get all the benefits from it! Every weekend, sometimes more then once, a new bouquet, corsage, or arrangement shows up at our apartment. I love it because it turn winter to summer when I get in to my apartment!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun!! I love the flowers. I want to go back to school and major in floral arrangment. I had no idea that was even an option.

Terri French said...

What fun to have all the flowers...
If you need some alone time, just come home. It's pretty quiet around here, at least until all the lively ones (you know who I mean) come to visit!!