Sunday, February 28, 2010

I like concerts :)


Last night I got to go to a Colbie Caillat concert in Pocatello. I went with one of my best friends Shalene and it was so much fun! I have never been to such a chill, relaxed, happy concert! A boy named Justin Young warmed up for her. He is a Hawaiian and it was just him and his guitar. It made me really really want to get better at the guitar because you could tell he had so much fun just being there singing with his guitar!
Then Colbie got on stage and she was as amazing as she sounds on CD. I was also really impressed by how simply beautiful she was. She is an averaged size girl (which I loved!) and she didn't have much makeup on, she was just beautiful! She talked about how she used to be so nervous on stage she couldn't even sing in front of people. She even said she still gets nervous but loves it to much to not sing! I thought that was cool. I'm really happy I got to go to this concert. One of the best parts was after the concert. For those of you who have gone to big concerts like that you get almost a concert "high" once it's over and you seriously can't not be happy for like the next half an hour or more. So as we were walking out a back way I look in a side window and who do I see sitting there...the entire band including Colbie. They all were sitting there looking exhausted just talking. All of us kind of had shocked looked on their faces that they could see us and we them. We all just started laughing and smiling, it was pretty awesome.
Thanks Shalene for getting such amazing tickets for us (7 row! Super close!) and for entertaining me on an awesome Saturday. What a fun day!

And now some videos for your entertainment :)