Sunday, July 12, 2009

In the Summertime when the weather is hot...

This weekend has been a great weekend! Probably one of the best of the whole summer. First I wanted to start off by telling Jenny happy birthday! I found this picture and it just made me smile! I have no idea how old we are but I just love it! Jenn is so awesome. She is one of my very best friends and I love being able to talk to her about anything. So Happy Birthday Jenn! I love you!




Second, this weekend was definitely busy. I threw a shower for one of my best friends Sydney. My friends Melissa and Megan stayed at our house for the weekend because of it. On Friday Dad was nice enough to take me and 4 of my best friends boating! You can tell he has lived with girls for a long time because it didn't bother him and all to take just 5 college age girls boating! We had a blast and I got to teach all of the girls how to wakeboard. The all got up except for one which made everyone very happy. We also had some crazy tube rides.

After work on Saturday I hurried home for Sydney's shower. It was a blast. There was just a few of her closest friends which made it more fun for her. She will be moving home to California in a week and a half so it was great to be able to spend a little time with her before she becomes a Mrs.

So although I am exhausted today from the long weekend, it was all worth it! I definitely love summer!

Shiloh, Melissa, Megan and I after the shower!

My favorite Sydney! She is going to be a beautiful bride

Melissa and I. I miss her a lot this summer because she lives 5 hours away in Wyoming! It was really fun to get to spend a few minutes, at least, together this weekend.

This is one of many hilarious tubing pictures. They always make the most embaressing and funniest pictures!
Jaden came along with us on our boating excursion. He was so adorable and loved being surrounded by a bunch of girls
All of us girls playing in the water. What a fun day!
The newest flag boy. All day that was jaden's job. He didn't let anybody else do it and he got pretty good at hurrying and holding up the flag when someone fell down.









2 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like you had a great weekend. I'm sure Sydney really appreciated that you threw her a shower.

Jenn said...

I love that old picture you found. I loved those ugle shorts that I had on. I thought they were so cool!