Thursday, March 12, 2009

The best day on the mountain!

Today Dad, Jason, and Logan came up to Targhee so I got to ski with them today. We had so much fun. I love skiing with them more then anybody. They challenge me and keep me going and having fun all day.

Sasquatch Siting!!! We were going off of trail a little bit and when the rest of us when up, Dad was still farther down. So I had to take a picture of him coming out of the trees.
All semester I have wanted to hike up Mary's. It is another mountain on the side of Targhee. You can always see the tracks that skiers made coming down and I've always wanted to do it. So today we finally did it. It was a hard little hike up but the run down was so much fun!!! This is a picture from the top. We cut over a little ways and then skied down.
This is me at the top of Mary's! I couldn't help but laugh because last week when I skied I froze and have never been so cold in my life- today when I hiked up Mary's I took off my coat and hat and wore nothing but my t-shirt!
Here are Dad and Jason hiking up the Mary's!
Here is the 4 of us on top of the Dreamcatcher chairlift. What a fun day!!!






2 comments:

Heather said...

Definetely looks like fun! I wish I was there. I sure have missed out the last few years. Maybe next year I can make a trip to Targhee. . . I love that place!

Amber said...

I'm glad you had fun. Jason said it was his best day skiing ever!