Megan and I all dressed up in red at the apartment ready to go run!
Sydney, Me, Melissa and Megan ready to go run for the 24th ward! I love my roommates!
Melissa, Sydney, and Greg (Melissa's boyfriend) already freezing as we are barely leaving our apartment
As I was walking to meet my ward I ended up seeing Logan...and what are the chances but his ward had decided to wear yellow and mine decided to wear red. I guess we can't get away from the Bonn./Hill. rivalry colors!
A few of us before the race started. Brady (The one grabbing his shirt in the front) was the guy from our team who ran the most. I think he ended up running four laps each taking about a minute and so we all considered him amazing!
Megan and I again! I love her!
Greg and Melissa-:)
Sydney and I saw the Viking Thor and we couldn't resist. We ran over and got him to take a picture with us. It turns out the guy inside knew Sydney so it was a funny coincidence!
Sydney with her boyfriend Thomas. We all love him at our apartment and he has now become the adopted brother who boosts everybody up so we let him come over whenever!
Everyone after we had finished the race. I love my ward and tonight was so fun because it helped me meet more people and become closer with a lot of the people I already knew! I love BYU-Idaho!

3 comments:
It looks like you had a lot of fun! Just enjoy this time with your roommates. I know from experience that you will probably never laugh so much in your entire life again! I loved BYU-Idaho too. It's an awesome place!
I'm so happy you are having so much fun!! I got a good laugh out of the Bonneville/Hillcrest comment.
Let me guess, you love your ward and BYU-I :)!
Looks liks so much fun. Enjoy every minute of it. The picture of you and Logan was cute. Your roomates all seem so fun. I miss you a lot but I am really glad that you are having a great college experience.
Post a Comment