Yesterday afternoon as soon as I got done with classes I went to Idaho Falls knowing Jenn was in labor. She wasn't far along so I figured I would be at the hospital until way late that night. I was so glad I left Rexburg when I did because 20 minutes after I got to the hospital there had been some complications and the doctors decided to do a c-section. So around 6:30 we all stood around the operating room doors just waiting to hear a cry. Instead of a cry we heard a nice baby lullaby being played through the hospital...it all made us laugh because I guess that is the way they anounce a new baby has been born! I heard him cry and that was one of the most amazing sounds in the whole world! The only thing better then hearing him was seeing him when Mike brought him out to us. He is so amazing...a gift straight from God! It was hard to leave the hospital but I will be going home soon to see him again. Jenn is doing well, just resting at the hospital and she just sent me a text saying Jade is eating, sleeping, and pooping so he's doing great too! Welcome Jade David Barbo--September 17, 2008--6 lbs. 13 oz!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment